Saturday, August 22, 2009

Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

Aloha Chicas!

How are we all? I had a fab day today (: Saturdays are always the best day heyy? Shopping, Friends & Fun !! NOW I know, shutup, I am a SERIOUS girly-girl if you haven't figured it out yet. Pink, Sleepovers, Makeup, Fashion, Nails... yup, thats all me.

Hate it? Cause hating me won't make you pretty <3

I got to shove a cupcake into my friend's face today while filming a french movie :D ahhh good times. DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT. So here's some pics of me :)
Me in one of my much-loved outfits<3 liike?

Me at Work (love my black ankle boots!!)

...and for those of you who don't believe I have aqua blue eyes. Well there you go (: (not photoshopped at all)

Well none of my photos are photoshopped :D

Hope everyone has a fun weekend!

muchlove,
Ashxx

3 comments:

  1. ash! baby, you are so pretty :) dayum those eyes,
    cute outfits, rawr.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks gorgeous thing :)
    rawr.
    loveyou xx

    ReplyDelete