Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one

I want too be his favourite hello and his hardest goodbye..

Salut Cheries,

Today's blog is about love. You could have everything in the world, but without love, you have nothing. See, I'm the type of girl

who grabs love and chases after it when she finds it. I won't ever give up. Never. If I find something I want, I fight for it, chase

for it, sacrifice for it. Whether it's a pair of jimmy choos or something as precious as love. I found this in an email i recieved and i just had to post it. It gave me tingles down my spine it was so gorgeous. For all the girl's out there looking for love, i swear if

you ever find a guy who says this to you, NEVER let him out of your sight. Not for one minute, not for a second =]

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty. He said... no. She asked him if he would want to be with her forever…and he said no.She then asked him, if she were to walk away would he cry? & once again he replied with a no. She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face, the boy grabbed her arm and said; “You're not pretty- you're b e a u t i f u l. I don't want to be with you forever- I need to be with you forever. & I wouldn't cry if you walked away. I'd die."

notebook1.jpg


Hopefully this put a smile on your face or made you say aww :)

I'll be blogging back soon.

Lots of Love,

Ashleyy x

unknown.jpg

4 comments:

  1. you're right ashley! that is really cute! i did squeal with excitement (: haha, i feel a hint that you're in love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, ashley ;)
    when i was reading the story, i was like, how is this gonna have a good ending. but then i read the last bit and i was like AWWWWWWWW! i didn't just smile, I GRINNNEDDDD!!!

    ehehe,

    candixx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe thanks linaa babes :) just a little bit in love...<3

    hahaha candii i know its SO CUTE!! yayay grrriiiinnn =]

    loveyou
    Ashxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuteness,

    and the only sad thing is you can bet it was written by a girl.
    x

    ReplyDelete